We are proud that:
- 10-20% of building materials used are made of recycled materials
- 10-20% of building materials are extracted, processed, and manufactured locally
- 2.5 % of the total value of all Hollman building materials are rapidly renewable resources
- 50% of wood-based materials are certified in accordance with FSC’s principles and criteria
- Hollman uses low-emitting adhesives, sealants, paints, coatings, composite wood, and agrifiber products
LEED-certified projects we have worked on include the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas, TX, and the Museum of Contemporary Art in Cleveland, OH.