- General Details
- Request Information
- Related Products
Since its release, the GAT ECO. Side Lock has been recognized across the globe for remarkable innovation. GAT ECO. Side Lock is the world’s first battery lock to include up to a 10-year battery life, alarm function, and complete in-locker mounting. With no external door parts, GAT ECO. Side Lock is vandalism-proof and sure to fulfill the high aesthetic demands of owners and architects.
GANTNER electronic NFC locks can be securely opened and closed by presenting an NFC credential (card, wristband, keytag) or NFC-enabled mobile phone to the lock’s reader field. Gat Eco. Sidelock utilizes low power technology to achieve a long-lasting battery life of up to 10 years. Acoustic and visual alarm function provides an additional level of security and complete in locker mounting provides a sleek and elegant design. Locks can be programmed for either shared or single user modes.
For more information, view Gantner.
- Maintenance-free “Low-Power Technology” provides a battery lifespan of approx. 10 years without replacement (depending on use)
- Free locker selection
- Configurable operating mode
- Automatic unlocking function
- Pre-locking without data carrier for personal lockers
- Hardware compatible with the GAT NET.Lock 7000 locker locks
- Suitable for left and right-hinged doors and various locker materials
- Internal memory records the last 150 locker actions
- Secure data transmission between locker lock and data carrier
- Motor driven locking/unlocking ensures exceptional reliability
- Locking status indicated via LED and beeper
- Configuration via PC/laptop (USB interface) or programming data carrier
- Vandal-proof installation
- Optional wireless network (type NW BA)
- Integrated break-in alarm